- paper submission deadline: before October 31, 2019
- notification of acceptance: on November 15, 2019
- camera-ready submission deadline: before November 20, 2019
- workshop period: November 29-30, 2019
Dear Colleagues, The 1st International Conference on Cyber Hygiene & Conflict Management in Global Information Networks will be held in Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine during November 29-30, 2019.
- International Workshop on Conflict Management in Global Information Networks will be held in Lviv, Ukraine during November 29, 2019.
- International Workshop on Cyber Hygiene will be held in Kyiv, Ukraine during November 30, 2019.
International Workshop on Conflict Management in Global Information Networks
Lviv, Ukraine, November 29, 2019.
CMiGIN is intended to attract researchers with a strong background in the field of on conflict management in global information networks with the main focus on analytical processing, optimization and control of global information networks.
- Conflict Management on the Internet
- Analytical Processing of Social Networks
- Optimization of Online Information Networks
- Control of Global Information Networks
- Social Networking Services
- Digital Content Processing
The main workshop sections:
International Workshop on Cyber Hygiene
Kyiv, Ukraine, November 30, 2019.
CyberHygiene-2019 is intended to attract researchers with a strong background in the field of on security and privacy of critical applications, ICT infrastructures and systems, management of cyber incidents, warfare and conflicts, and social engineering and identity theft protection techniques.
- Security and Privacy of Critical Applications
- ICT Infrastructures and Systems
- Management of Cyber Incidents, Warfare and Conflicts
- Social Engineering and Identity Theft Protection Techniques
The main workshop sections:
Proceedings of the International Conference on Cyber Hygiene & Conflict Management in Global Information Networks shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication.
Authors are invited to submit a full paper (10-12 pages) in English.
One author (co-author) might submit a maximum of two papers.
The 1st International Conference on Cyber Hygiene & Conflict Management in Global Information Networks uses Springer LNCS layout for the proceedings. Your submission should be prepared using Microsoft Word Proceedings Templates. All papers for participation in the workshop (in DOC format) should be submitted via email: Cyber.email@example.com .
We solicit submission of the original paper, not previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Participation in the workshop is free of charge.
Author Agreement to Publish a Contribution as Open-Access on CEUR-WS.org.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by two scholars on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a third, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the workshop. The result of the reviewing will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.
Accepted papers which will be presented at the workshop shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication.
Dear participants, the Programme committee and our partners are waiting for you:
- 29th November- NULP, Mytropolyt Andrei str., 3, Lviv, Ukraine
- 30th November – NAU, Cosmonaut Komarov Ave., 1, Kyiv, Ukraine
You can pose all questions on the accommodation to Organizing Committee Chair: Cyber.firstname.lastname@example.org